RE: [snowkiteidaho] icr update for jason

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hey... thanks for the update Ryan.  I got to see Indian Creek first hand today.  I agree with your assessment.

      Sounds like you are planning on lucky peak in Mid April.  Sounds good to me.  I'll see you up there.

      -Jason

      From: "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ msn.com>
      To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Any perdictions? I don't trust my forecasting
      Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:05:19 -0600

      So is anyone going to comment on Indian Creek?  I am assuming there must be some new route up to Camas that bypasses I-84 out of Boise.

      1. Is it filling?
      2. How are the weeds?  Are they under water yet?
      3. Any guess on water temp?
      4. Bueller??? Bueller???

      -Jason

      From: "Brian Kerr" <mowwind@yahoo. com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:09:29 -0000

      The forecast looked calm yesterday but by my review it looks like it
      picked up into the low teens later in the afternoon. Does the Camas
      prairie get any kind of a late afternoon thermal effect this time of
      the year. I'm a newbie at this and got skunked on Monday afternoon.
      I'm dieing to go today and I don't trust my own forecasting. Anyone
      care to offer there perdiction.

      Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live!

      Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.