Re: [BSA] HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY...

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 5:58 PM
      wow! Steve, happy birthday! May we all have your stoke and jump to your heights when we reach 60 years young!

      On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Steve Justus <skjustus@...> wrote:
      Whoa! Happy Day Steve-oh!!! Y muchas mas, tambien.

      On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
      OK FOLKS.  BEEN SITTIN' ON TOP SECRET INTEL.  BUT RYAN WAITE LET 'ER OUT OF BAG....

      STEVE LINANE'S 60TH B-DAY TOOOOOO....DAYYYYY!

      SHEESH...HE TIMELESS OR WHAT?...THROWIN' DOWN @ LL FOR B-DAY WARMUP!!!!!!!!!!!

      I WANNA GROW UP TO BE LIKE OUR STEVIE WONDER!!!

      HAPPY 60TH AMIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      QUE VAYA MAGNIFICO

    • RUSTY HILL
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29 6:07 PM
        Steve, you are an inspiration to us all. I love telling people, who regurgitate the same excuse of being too old to try kiteboarding, that I have a bad a$* friend who still kites at 60. Happy birthday, Steve!

        Rusty Hill
        208.891.7744

        On Apr 29, 2014, at 6:58 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

        wow! Steve, happy birthday! May we all have your stoke and jump to your heights when we reach 60 years young!

        On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Steve Justus <skjustus@...> wrote:
        Whoa! Happy Day Steve-oh!!! Y muchas mas, tambien.

        On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
        OK FOLKS.  BEEN SITTIN' ON TOP SECRET INTEL.  BUT RYAN WAITE LET 'ER OUT OF BAG....

        STEVE LINANE'S 60TH B-DAY TOOOOOO....DAYYYYY!

        SHEESH...HE TIMELESS OR WHAT?...THROWIN' DOWN @ LL FOR B-DAY WARMUP!!!!!!!!!!!

        I WANNA GROW UP TO BE LIKE OUR STEVIE WONDER!!!

        QUE VAYA MAGNIFICO

      • robbnukebruce
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30 12:23 PM
          AND he's got a full head of hair at 60, too!
          A rarity... in many ways.

          Happy B-Day, Steve..

          Bruce