hump day

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2014
      anyone thinking of going to the the river today ?
    • Gregory Danley
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2014
        I wish

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2014
          here is the report . Air temp 74 water real warm , wind similar to a average LP morning . Finley got to fly my 12m  RRD Obsession , I bought it because the testers at kite board Mag all clamed it was the best jumping kite out of all the kites they tested in Baja , they got that right , it mite not be to good for much else but its got tremendous boost and it sets you down like a butterfly with sore feet every time . the cons more bar pressure then most kites , and it takes some mussel to turn it . you just need to show it who’s boss . but the turning radius is tight  when you down loop it , its not a big swiping turn . again the testers were right .
          Looks like Saturday going to be windy probably more 9m action , so all you guys that cant make on Sundays here is your chance .

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2014
            Yahoo! You are on an Italian Kite!
          • Gregory Danley
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9, 2014