Re: [snowkiteidaho] Some Pics

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      This is Monty.  Can I bother you for any pictures of myself?  Love to have them.  Thanx

      nelsotd <nelsotd@...> wrote:
      I wanted to post a few pictures I took about 10 days ago (3/2/2007
      Camas). Had a great time seeing all the kites. Wish I had done
      better in my attempts to actually try it, but the picture taking was
      fun too. I have many other pictures. If you're interested and want
      to check them out, just contact me.

      Later, Ty

      Get your own web address.