Advice on snowkiting in Idaho.

  • Jose Mulia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2014
      Hello,

      I'd like to try snowkiting. So far, I've just been watching youtube videos and a little bit info about Camas Valley area. I'll be driving from Oregon, and would like some input on how or where to start. Other infos are also appreciated. Thanks.

      jose
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2014
        Jose,

        Our normal Snowkite area, Camas Prairie is done...finished...never started...no snow. It was ok for ~3 weeks this year.

        Head to SLC. Good luck.

        Eddy