Rodeo River Monday

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 16, 2014
      Looks like NW rodeo at the river tomorrow, wish I could go but won't be able to get away.  Too bad there's not a strong SE forecast today as the temps are supposed to be upper 60s.  Looks like LP might have been working this morning too.
    • Gregory Danley
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 16, 2014
        Can't go either but come the weekend...

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 16, 2014, at 9:30 AM, <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        Looks like NW rodeo at the river tomorrow, wish I could go but won't be able to get away.  Too bad there's not a strong SE forecast today as the temps are supposed to be upper 60s.  Looks like LP might have been working this morning too.

      • Will Hise

        Message 4 of 9 , Mar 16, 2014
        Blake at Phantom Hill this afternoon on a 12m although started out on 7m.

        Message 5 of 9 , Mar 17, 2014
          Stormy Monday has been in the forecast for a while , but I didn’t post because it didn’t look like anything I wanted to get in to .
          LP report , I drover by at 10:30 am Sunday and it was cranking temp was 49 , water temp ? water level at 63% . we are getting close .
          Corn snow at Pilot Peck , coverage is some of the best I seen .

          Message 6 of 9 , Mar 17, 2014
            Lynn , Looks like a great spot

            Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:47 PM
            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] A flying phantom [1 Attachment]

            Blake at Phantom Hill this afternoon on a 12m although started out on 7m.

            Message 7 of 9 , Mar 17, 2014
              Yeah, but 47g55 may be strong, but not very gusty.

              Jim S., you buy that Storm Chaser yet?  Looks ideal for it.

              Message 8 of 9 , Mar 17, 2014
                Steve, the wind is a bit gusty as it is in between mountains, but at least we are kiting and snow looks like it will be around for a couple weeks more. The nice thing is we can go up after work ever since we got that extra hour of light because is it so close. So if we head up and the wind sucks, it is not the end of the world, we just go up the next day. Blake kited for three hours yesterday and four the day before. See you up here!

                Message 9 of 9 , Mar 17, 2014
                  that is a 10 on the Beaufort Wind Scale
                  1048-55StormVery high waves (29-41 ft) with overhanging crests, sea white with densely blown foam, heavy rolling, lowered visibilitySeldom experienced on land, trees broken or uprooted, "considerable structural damage"