Beartooths trip

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2005
      I have reserved a campsite at Greenough Lake Campground on the Redlodge side of the pass for Fri to Mon, May 27-30.  I can have two vehicles at the site.  Steve is looking for someone to go with him to share the gas/driving.

      If you are looking to come additional space is limited.  There are only a couple other sites available at other campgrounds in the area at www.reserveamerica.com. There are also some first come first serve sites at Greenough, but you'd better get there early Friday if you want to stand any chance at getting anything.

      I talked to some kiters in Montana today who think that the kiting will awesome.

      Give me a call if you are interested or have questions.

      Darrel
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2005
        Looks like we will have a Good NW wind Monday afternoon

        Anyone interested in CJ?

        Eddy