forecast for the Camas

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2014
      Wednesday Snow. High near 35. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
      Best forecast I’ve seen in quit a while
    • Josh Woodland
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2014

        Sweet!

        On Jan 28, 2014 11:51 AM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

        Wednesday Snow. High near 35. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
        Best forecast I’ve seen in quit a while
      • Will Hise
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2014
          The key word in your email is "quit"

          That's what we should all do with this snowkite season...

          'Course that won't 'happen as we are all addicts!