Idaho Udaho Freeride

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 2:44 PM
      Well the first Event out on the Camas was a success there we're quite
      a few people who turned up from WY, UT, OR, and a Few Idahoans. Not
      the best turn out but more kites in the air at one time then ever before.

      Saturday there was a kite in the air from 7am until 7pm. blowing in
      the morning 12-15 then we had a mid day lull down to 6 then turned
      back on around 3:30-7. Sunday morning started off windy out of NW but
      everyone was a little sluggish and decided to wait for bettter
      conditions...the wind faded of course. Good time had by all.

      Thanks for the Swag bag Team Ozone. And Thanks to everyone who
      supported the first event.

      Snow is still in good shape so unless it hits 80 should be kitable for
      the next few weeks.

      Just a quick mention the first new 2007 Ozone Instinct is in town and
      as soon as it gets flown we will get a review. I get mine in a couple
      weeks,

      Eddy off to Russia for a week, save me some snow