RE: [snowkiteidaho] Sharing the addiction

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10 11:42 AM

      hey brian glad to hear that you had fun on sunday. that was likely the last great snow day. i give it 10 more days and then its on to water kiting. are you still interested in my instinct? all cut you a deal. $775.

      also does anyone want a airrush 133cm board? its a ripper. $210

      or an 05' airrush 14m lift. $200 with a 5th line slingshot bar. the kind that jason loves soooo much. its a good kite

      or an 01' cahabrina 11.5m comes with a roll of duct tape. i will let it go for $8.95. actually i will give 10 dollars to whoever is willing to haul it off.

      From: "Brian Kerr" <mowwind@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Sharing the addiction
      Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 01:17:33 -0000

      Hey Steve,
      Thanks so much for the loaner Kite on Sunday. I had such a great
      time and quickly realized that the right equipment can make the
      difference for a begginer. Pretty nice to loan your kite to a certified
      newbie. On the other hand, it isn't much different than a junkie
      giving drugs to his friends trying to get them addicted. Thanks for the
      Buzzzzzzzzz.

      Brian

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more´┐Ż.then map the best route!