Camas on Saturday

  • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 7, 2014
      I'm going out on a little limb here, but I'm going snowkiting on the Camas Saturday unless it is raining up there! If Road is closed I'll be heading up to Horseshoe Bend or Cascade. Forecast predicts a NW switch in afternoon 20mph(ish).

      I doubt I'll be alone...getting stoked, can't wait to try my new 15m Summit and Laura will be on her new 10m Summit and her new Board!!!

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966
    • Bill Binegar
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 19, 2014
        Video and song worked on my iPhone

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 19, 2014, at 9:30 AM, <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        Works on a computer, just not mobile devices.  Looks like the song I used is restricted on mobile devices.