1st session

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2013
      Got my first session in. In stunk!!!

      No wind but got a 75' run in. Wahoo

      Eddy
    • Will Hise
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2013
        Did anyone else try? Does eddy get first southern Idaho sess?

        We flew in at about noon and the view from 2000 ft look like Columbia village was covered but judging from what I shoved at my house, it was probably thin and you would have been cutting the grass.

        On Saturday, December 7, 2013, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:
        Got my first session in.   In stunk!!!

        No wind but got a 75' run in. Wahoo

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
            snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2013
          2"-3" snow at Plantation golfcourse.

          "In stunk" don't count...gotta at least have out stunk...

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2013
            Was supposed to read…”It Stunk!!!”  Damn auto-correct...I see Steve’s ISSUE ;-)

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            208-863-6966

            On Dec 8, 2013, at 6:43 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

            2"-3" snow at Plantation golfcourse.

            "In stunk" don't count...gotta at least have out stunk...

            On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            Got my first session in. In stunk!!!

            No wind but got a 75' run in. Wahoo

            Eddy

          • Jim shultz

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 8, 2013
                CV delivered a solid 1st Sess!

                Pulled in at 1 and saw Russ and Tom C mowing the soccer field on 12 & 15m kites so I rigged a 16m. Within a few minutes Jack, Bill and 1 other (not sure who) were all out tearing up the 3" of blower POW.

                Up and down wind but solid for an hour and a half. Good times had by all. Camas soon, cross your fingers and snow dance as if your life depended on it. :)
              • jclivejordan
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 8, 2013
                  Nice