Fw: Rooster rock

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2013
    Did anyone see this .This was the wind reading at Rooster rock Monday ( click on it to enlarge ), I guess 6 wind surfers were out on 2.5s and 2.8s . At 2:00 40 G 60

    closer to home 1 inch in the camas , it’s a start ,
  • Greg
    Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2013
      I have been out at rooster when it was 40-50 back in my windsurfing dayz. Pretty crazy especially with the current.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 16, 2013, at 9:08 AM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      Did anyone see this .This was the wind reading at Rooster rock Monday ( click on it to enlarge ), I guess 6 wind surfers were out on 2.5s and 2.8s . At 2:00 40 G 60

      closer to home 1 inch in the camas , it’s a start ,

    • Jim Tighe