The Boy Who Flies - film

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2013
      Hi all,

      "The Boy Who Flies" is coming to Boise.

      With the assistance of my wife Laura and one of the BSU student majors Health and Human Performance Club she advises, has created the event they believe might interest you!

      Last year, Godfrey Masauli risked everything he had to become Malawi's first paraglider pilot. Today, he and Canadian film Director, Benjamin Jordan are touring the United States to share their award-winning documentary and will be making a special stop at Boise State University on November 8th, 2013.

      Winner of many awards, including Best Canadian Film at the Vancouver

      Laura and I are hosting and have one of the student majors club She advises, The Health and Human Performance Club, to promote an event they believe might interest you!

      Last year, Godfrey Masauli risked everything he had to become Malawi's first paraglider pilot. Today, he and Canadian film Director, Benjamin Jordan are touring the United States to share their award-winning documentary and will be making a special stop at Boise State University on November 8th, 2013.

      Winner of many awards, including Best Canadian Film at the Vancouver
      International Mountain Film Festival and part of the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour, "The Boy Who Flies" has touched hundreds of audiences around the globe, spreading an often heard message, Follow Your Dreams, from an entirely new perspective.

      The FREE public screening will take place at 6:00 (doors 5:30) in the Jordan Ballroom of the Boise State University Student Union Building.

      Check out the FILM TRAILER at:http://theboywhoflies.com/

      Thanks all and hope to see you there! If weather cooperates I plan on taking Godfrey and Ben paragliding at Swan Falls or motoring around the valley, kite flying or something else, Over the weekend if you want to join our adventures give me a shout.

      Eddy

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2013
        Very nice will try to attend.