It's snowing

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2013
      Yeah. Let it snow!!!

      Eddy
    • jwattboi
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2013

        I looked outside a while ago and saw some flakes too.  I was thinking last week: sled, tether, kid.  Might be a blast on one of those smooth sunny days.

        ---In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Yeah. Let it snow!!!

        Eddy
      • Josh Woodland
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2013

          I picked up one of these a few years ago to pull my kids around in. Works pretty good in a straight line. Tends to flip onto its side when you turn to sharp, though.

          http://www.orscrosscountryskisdirect.com/kindershuttle-ski-pulk.html