CJ or the river today

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2013
      Forecast shows wind this afternoon peaking at 3.  Anybody up for CJ or the river if it builds and looks good?
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2013
        I'm game

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2013
          Albys flyby at 1 if anyone wants to go.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 14, 2013
            Well another fantastic day at the river! Thanks for keeping an eye on the weather and for putting out the invite Jason! Solid 12m warm for fall sailing 3+ hrs of pretty stable winds. I hope we get more days like that before winter gets here.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 15, 2013
              Yes, it was another great day.  Pretty much a lit 9m day for me and only punchy here and there.  But, I think we missed some cool sailing at CJ that day.  Somebody at work told me they were crewing on a sailboat and the local sail club had about 8 boats out racing over the weekend.  Would have been a blast mixing it up with them.  But as it was The River delivered.