Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Thursday session

    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 3, 2013
      ...not only was it Grandview 19, 1:00-2:00PM: 19G34 !!!!   YIKES.  NASTY...

      ...you Idaho cowboys ever make it to 8 second buzzer?...

      On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      And Grandview at 19mph.  I’m not sure I’ve EVER seen that.

      I wonder if Eddy and Will have ‘shown up’ on Mountain Home AFB radar yet?

      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 3, 2013
        Lol I don't know about that Jim. It was pretty crazy at times. Spray ripping off the waves. Nice thing about the river (maybe not so much for windsurfers) is the fact that is is so shallow for quite a ways out on both sides so walking out is an option. The fact that I was alone was certainly on my mind but I would much rather sail the river than cj anytime. Cept on a SE wind.
        Jon, no buckles for this cowboy however I did get bucked off several times. Yee haw! Howz the sailing down south?
        Eddy, Will sorry I did not join but I wasn't sure I would even get to play today. When I got the ok you had already left. I was going to swing by the river first to see if you were there and head up to cj if not but the swells looked so juicy I could not help myself.
        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 3, 2013, at 5:17 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

        What a stud. Real men sail in the fall. Way to get after it.

        On Oct 3, 2013 5:13 PM, "Greg" <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

        Managed a solo session at the river. 7m as well. Plenty O'wind. Wow. On about 1330, off 1615ish. I am worked. Put in at the bridge and sailed up above the pump house. Really nice swells every now and again. Sometimes the faces were 3' or so and would stretch 1/3-1/2 the river, nice little half pipe to play in. Not the day for airtime.  Not the funest session but I've been jonesin for a while and this certainly moved the boundary out a bit.

        Sent from my iPhone