Padre Trip

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013
      What's everybody taking for the Padre trip?  The forecast is looking kinda light so far so I think I'll try to pack in the 14.5.  Here's to hoping we get some 9-12m days...

      Jake and I leave Wednesday and will hook up with the larger group Saturday.  I think we are going to play Thurs and Fri by ear and if there's any action in Corpus to hit it up.

      Jon, if you're still looking into a condo, I'd say a timeline of Sat-Sat for the large group is fine since Jake and I may not go down to Padre until the group is together anyway.  I doubt hotel accommodations will be hard to come by in Corpus this time of year anyway.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013
        Jason
        last time I was there  the 14 came in handy . also needed a 9 and a 7 . most of the time is board shorts but I weir a shorty . if you get cold bring your 3/2 , also good for early morning surfing .  it can cloud up and get cooler, say, low 80s but should be in the low 90s to upper 80s  . Air padre rents boards and SUP and does kite repair  .  other then that bring your Gopro
        Steve
        South Padre Island Kitesurfing - Google Maps  here is a link to a map of where me will be kiting
        and a link to air Padre

        Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 12:34 PM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Padre Trip