Re: [snowkiteidaho] Is the weekend wind ridable?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
      It looked like it was working this morning at LP , but light 15 to 20 and very east , I have been at LP in the afternoon on a day when it was a strong S.E. and its doable . it’s a gamble my experience  is its light and steady or strong and gusty , tends to have a stronger easterly  component  in the afternoon . LL is best but in the spring , the water quality has got to be bad , its 20% full that means a lot of concentration of all the pollutions in there . My preferences is CJ , I plan to go if it happens .
      Steve

      Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:05 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Is the weekend wind ridable?

      I am on for tomorrow, anywhere it works. May LP be best choice?

    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
        I'll join. Here's raining now