Is the weekend wind ridable?

  • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2013
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
        I might be up for Lowell this afternoon

        Eddy

        On Sep 27, 2013, at 8:14 PM, "Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)" <sortelli@...> wrote:

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
          one hour ago at LL 20 G 24 backing off now mite be worth a chance at the lower dam . Is it sailable at the lower dam ? also tomorrow and Monday wind in the forecast , Sunday CJ S.E. “could happen “

          Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:42 AM
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Is the weekend wind ridable?

          I might be up for Lowell this afternoon

          Eddy

        • Jake Dobson
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
            Let me know if you go today.  I may see if I can get a session in .
            Jake

            Sent from my iPhone

            Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:42 AM

            I might be up for Lowell this afternoon

            Eddy

          • stefanoortelli
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
              I am on for tomorrow, anywhere it works. May LP be best choice?
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
                It looked like it was working this morning at LP , but light 15 to 20 and very east , I have been at LP in the afternoon on a day when it was a strong S.E. and its doable . it’s a gamble my experience  is its light and steady or strong and gusty , tends to have a stronger easterly  component  in the afternoon . LL is best but in the spring , the water quality has got to be bad , its 20% full that means a lot of concentration of all the pollutions in there . My preferences is CJ , I plan to go if it happens .
                Steve

                Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:05 PM
                Subject: RE: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Is the weekend wind ridable?

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013