Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lp morning

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 24, 2013
      Jim what did you find ?

      From: Jim Tighe
      Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 7:13 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Lp morning

      It kinda looks like wind guys I will go check it out anyone else coming?

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 24, 2013

        Chris is on the water. Not moving but on the water. He went across n back n not very fast. No caps

        Jim what did you find ?

        It kinda looks like wind guys I will go check it out anyone else coming?

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 24, 2013
          Anyone headed over to the coast this weekend? I need a ride to pdx. If anyone knows if anyone heading that way let me know thanks!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Sep 24, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

          Chris is on the water. Not moving but on the water. He went across n back n not very fast. No caps

          Jim what did you find ?

          It kinda looks like wind guys I will go check it out anyone else coming?

        • Chris Lee