Re: [BSA] RE: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday session

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 64 , Sep 22, 2013
      CJ is probably better than Celilo because there's no current at CJ. :-)

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Sep 21, 2013, at 9:43 AM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

      Looks like good late summer fun, but the pictures reminded me of the remarkable cross-chop that C.J. seems to always have, resisting any sort of consistent wave pattern. Got me to wondering which is worse, Celilo, or C.J.? (Do you like your hideous cross-chop BIG, or LITTLE?) Is it the curse of the small-mouth bass, or what?
      _____________
      Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...

      Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Pretty good day.  Here are the pictures that I took.  Unfortunately, some of them are out of focus and some of the lights were great.  I was in too much of a hurry trying to get going…

    • Chris Lee
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 29 3:19 PM
        Cool, next time I should just follow behind you in order to get myself in the video more!

        On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        I didn't even look at the forecast until last night around 11 but Right away I knew it looked good. Chris and I played around for quite a while... I shot some video from my surfboard and Chris made a couple cameos. Check it out!

        Rusty Hill

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        I hope I didn't scare people away... I did say I was optimistic, right? :-)

        Turns out to be a pretty good session up at LP... just have to deal with the occasional lulls.

        Only 1 sail, 1 kite, & 1 SUP.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.