Still promising? Looks so claudy

  • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013
        it just kicked up to 15 to 22 but the 11:00 Grandview is not up yet , looking promising , lets see what the 12:00 says and then make a decision

        Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:08 AM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Still promising? Looks so claudy

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013
          We are hitting road about noon

          Eddy

          Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:08 AM

            Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:08 AM

          • stefanoortelli
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013
              Where do you go exactly? I may be able to join
            • jwattboi
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013
                Leaving shortly, stopping to pick up steve.  Have room for more if anybody wants to go.

                Grandview just reported nw 5 g 11 this is positive

                Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:08 AM

              • Will Hise
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013
                  Dropped Pin
                  near Black Sands Rd, Bruneau, ID 83604

                  Right about there. Depending on how many other users are there.

                  On Sunday, September 22, 2013, wrote:

                  Where do you go exactly? I may be able to join

                • robbnukebruce

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013
                        I'll be on the road in 15-20 minutes, someone looking for carpool?
                      • Will Hise
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 22, 2013
                          So we've all been sitting for an hour. It's threatening to blow but hasn't made good yet. Lots of clouds and lots of flies.