Sunday CJ ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2013
      Looks like a possibility of wind tomorrow at CJ . I have the say freed up
      Steve
    • bsrobertson84
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2013

        What do you use to see the best forecast? I'm at Mountain Home AFB and the wind didn't turn on until 20 minutes ago. It looks like it might do the same from my regular weather forecast. If your right I will be there. My biggest kite is a 12m so I need a little more than we have right now.

        Ben

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2013

          this is a good starting point , for a forecast . and NOAA for your current weather . if Grandview is in the teens this is a good indicator ( it always reads low ) and more west the better . also Mountain Home AFB needs to be at least 20 G 25 before I drive all the way out there .
          Steve