RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday session

    Message 1 of 64 , Sep 21, 2013
      thanks for the pic's Chris

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
      From: leelinfat@...
      Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 22:26:48 -0600
      Subject: RE: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday session

      Pretty good day.  Here are the pictures that I took.  Unfortunately, some of them are out of focus and some of the lights were great.  I was in too much of a hurry trying to get going…

      BTW, who’s that on the windsurfer beside Bruce?  Looks like he still remember how to sail… J

      Also, did you guys get stuck on the freeway?  How much longer did it take you?

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 29, 2014
        Cool, next time I should just follow behind you in order to get myself in the video more!

        On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        I didn't even look at the forecast until last night around 11 but Right away I knew it looked good. Chris and I played around for quite a while... I shot some video from my surfboard and Chris made a couple cameos. Check it out!

        Rusty Hill

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        I hope I didn't scare people away... I did say I was optimistic, right? :-)

        Turns out to be a pretty good session up at LP... just have to deal with the occasional lulls.

        Only 1 sail, 1 kite, & 1 SUP.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.