anyone riding this weekend?

  • bsrobertson84
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
      My gear just made it across the pond and the wind is blowing strong here at Mountain Home AFB. I would love to hit the water. Message or call me at 210-845-6797.Thanks, Ben
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
        Folks should be at CJ now which is about 15-20 min from AFB.

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
            Thanks Chris,What size kites do you think I should bring and what time do they hit the water?
          • Greg
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
              Being them all. Prolly 9ish maybe 11. They are prolly in already. Cj by black sands resort. Hurry

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 20, 2013
                Cant make it until the morning. I have to put some furniture together or I will be in the dog house. Lol