Fri AM LP

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013

      Great morning!  Chris and Bruce were just on the water as I arrived at 8am..  Tom C heading back out again after forgetting his harness .  I rigged my usual 6.2 and the Kode.  Almost planed out of Turners.  First reach I was at the top of the lookout.  Things were great for almost an hour. Then got holey.  It was chilly 50+? but not as cool as Thur. 42.  I still had the shorty on and was fine.  Darn Go Pro didn’t work again today.  Hope everyone gets wind at CJ.

      James R. Tighe

      Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

      5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

      Gym; 208-853-3220

      Cell; 208-859-1397

      email: jim@...

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013
        Well, I thought it was just an OK morning. The gusts are strong but there are enough lulls that you can't really put the hammer down and go fast!
        And Jim, you are the man!
        I had my steamer and hooded vest on and I was just barely staying warm.

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee