Friday AM LP

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013
      Looks like 9m morning and not as cold as forecast.  Darn, I can't make it.  Have duty w/ the grand kids this AM...
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013
        Gots to do the workie thing. Will fly be on the way out!

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013
          this is one windy morning , can’t make it either , Bruce , Jim ? how was it .
          on another thread Jason I didn’t read carful , I see now you were talking about today , not this coming Sunday