Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monad [1 Attachment]

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013

      One more wrote for scrabble

      On Sep 18, 2013 11:49 AM, "Bill Binegar" <billyg2477@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Bill Binegar included below]

      I kid you not, the word of the day in my dictionary app is monad!

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Bill Binegar
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 19, 2013
        Steve, You and probably many other kiters are the definition of an autonomous life. Definition 4c We go when the wind blows!

        Sent from my iPhone

        Definition #4 that’s what I meant

        Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:49 AM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Monad [1 Attachment]

        I kid you not, the word of the day in my dictionary app is monad!

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Greg

          Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:49 AM

          I kid you not, the word of the day in my dictionary app is monad!