Friday session

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 64 , Sep 18, 2013
      Looks like we have another warm SE session on Friday. Trying to decide if I should take day off and try CJ since it had rave reviews or work part of day and hit Lake Lowell again. The only bad experience at LL was that both Laura and I ended up with Goat head stickers stuck in our feet we found later that night... The water was a bit muddy but I accredited that to the shallowness, but I've seen worse at CJ and River.

      Hope others can join me,
      Eddy
    • Chris Lee
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 29, 2014
        Cool, next time I should just follow behind you in order to get myself in the video more!

        On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        I didn't even look at the forecast until last night around 11 but Right away I knew it looked good. Chris and I played around for quite a while... I shot some video from my surfboard and Chris made a couple cameos. Check it out!

        Rusty Hill

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        I hope I didn't scare people away... I did say I was optimistic, right? :-)

        Turns out to be a pretty good session up at LP... just have to deal with the occasional lulls.

        Only 1 sail, 1 kite, & 1 SUP.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.