Monad

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 179 KB
    I kid you not, the word of the day in my dictionary app is monad!
  • Greg
    Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013
      Nice.

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 3 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013
        Definition #4 that’s what I meant

        Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:49 AM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Monad [1 Attachment]

        I kid you not, the word of the day in my dictionary app is monad!

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Jim Tighe
        Message 4 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013

          One more wrote for scrabble

          [Attachment(s) from Bill Binegar included below]

          Message 5 of 6 , Sep 19, 2013
            Steve, You and probably many other kiters are the definition of an autonomous life. Definition 4c We go when the wind blows!

            Sent from my iPhone

            Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:49 AM

              Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:49 AM

              I kid you not, the word of the day in my dictionary app is monad!