Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] gorge report

    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 16, 2013
      Mike
      I have several kites in that size rang . the 11.5 best kahuna its for sale  kite only amazing low end and great boost  , very good morning wind kite for me at 195 lb. . then there is the 12m sling shot RPM ( flew it this morning at the event site from 11:30 to 1:30 with only 4 other kiters and 2 windsurfers , this is a very fun kite and I recommend it , I am selling this one and plan to buy the 2013 . they made the 2013 12m bigger closer to a 13m I need a little more low end with this  kite . the one I have would work for someone 170 lb. or so . for morning wind , the pros for the RPM , fastest turning 12m I have flown and very gust friendly , great hang time and good boost . cons lite on the low end and self lands like a C kite . I have a 12m  Wainman  this is a good all round kite I plan to keep . The 11m  Cabrinha Nomad is another good all round kite , very user friendly ,  but would work for someone that weighs around 170 lb. for morning wind .
      Steve

      Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] gorge report

      Steve, what kite are you thinking of replacing the 11m with?

      -Mike

      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:21:56 -0600

      ...when conditions get 9m or better like Steve reports, I often find myself needing mo-nads...

      On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
      Your ‘monad’ hung in there?  What is your ‘monad’ and why would you trade it for a kite.  It sounds important.

      Good Friday morning…

      -JBrick