Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday

  • Jim shultz
    Message 1 of 105 , Sep 15, 2013
      River/ CJ report:  bikini clad miss america pageant kite concierges, 90 degrees, smmmmoooth wind, cocktails waiting when you came in best day ever!

      Ok, really, Greg, Jason and myself went to the river first, lawn mowing-stink fest, pretty gross launch area, with  marginal wind.  Stefano and unnamed North kite rider showed up as we were calling it.

      Next stop, CJ...rolled the dice and came up 7...lit 12m wind from SE.  Very smooth by CJ standards, 2-3 hour session with Stefano, Greg, Jason and I getting the goods...still blowing as we drove away.  Well worth the trip even if there were no bikini clad kite concierges!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 15, 2013, at 15:17, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Best wind I've ever had, shorts, warm smooth wind! Sorry you missed it- Laura and I had a ball. Water level extremely low. Still blowing!

      Eddy

      On Sep 15, 2013, at 1:12 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      Looks like its windy enough out at Lake Lowell and possibly LP.  Anyone going out?

      Jake

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 15, 2013, at 10:07 AM, <sortelli@...> wrote:

      I may join later with Alessia and Lara. Where's the exact location? I've never been there

      Message 105 of 105 , Mar 13
      Turned into a really fun afternoon. Wind was perfect for the BFK and snow softened to butter. 5 kiters, 4 dogs, and 2 towable tots at snowmobile park.