Sunday a progression session

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 8:22 AM
      everything came together for a perfect day, Sunny, worm , snow ideal,
      wind butter smooth 15 to 18 easterlies . north side of the hysterical
      site [double barrel ?] Andrew jumps a 60ft rock cliff repeated times .I
      though it worth mentioning.
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 5:27 PM
        Yes indeed, one perfect day!  I scaled the "mountain" to the north twice.  It was good for a mini epic adventure. 2nd time, I got into a bit of kite-mare with crashed kites, nuking winds, and accidental safety releases, but hey, that's what its all about right? right? sure, that's right, yea...!

        Oh, and I am unofficially RSVPing to the unofficial nonevent that may or may not be taking place on or about sometime next weekend.  I don't know. I haven't heard anything, but someone might've said something about a keg.  I will have to get me a beer helmet.

        D.