Dropped Pin-brueau bridge

  • Jim shultz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
        This is showing mountain home, is it correct?
      • Jim shultz
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
          No, just sent screen shot.  Small gravel road on right just before the bridge over the snake on hwy 51.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
            Thanks. Coming as soon as i can get wife ang daughter ready. Not easy
          • Jim shultz
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
              Almost there and looking good so far...windy!

              Sent from my iPhone