Re: [snowkiteidaho] sunday soul session

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      10:44am report at Deerhaven is 14 gusting 19.  Sounds like it is building.  Should have a good time at last resort.  Hawk is on his way.  Steve, Jack and I are meeting at Albertson's 11:30am

      Darrel

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
        Hope you guys had a good time.  I'll be ready for this week.

        Cascade was dead calm but great snow.

        Eddy