Re: [snowkiteidaho] LibTech boards

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2013
      I will keep you posted
      Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] LibTech boards

      Hope you have a great time and get lots of wind amigo.

      sounds like a great board . I use  to ride a Lid tech snowboard , like it a lot . Ask them if they have plans to build a Surf SUP . By the way I'm also headed to the cost tomorrow , Agate beach Oregon . Going through the gorge with all my Kite Geer