LibTech boards

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11 12:15 PM
      I'm heading out to northern Washington for a surf trip this weekend. We are going to stop by the libtech factory for a tour on our way. Let me know if anyone else is interested in these boards and have any questions you want me to ask.

      I'll be demo'ing one of the Bowl series this weekend, but the wind forecast is so bad I'm not taking kites. I'll let you know what I think and if I end up adding one to my quiver.

      --Will

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 11 2:11 PM
        If you are going through the gorge it wouldn't hurt to take some stuff.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 11 2:37 PM
          Will
          sounds like a great board . I use  to ride a Lid tech snowboard , like it a lot . Ask them if they have plans to build a Surf SUP . By the way I'm also headed to the cost tomorrow , Agate beach Oregon . Going through the gorge with all my Kite Geer
          Steve

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 11 2:47 PM
            Oh how I wish this was a kite trip...

            I'm flying so not bringing any extra gear and the forecast is for 6mph. I may be a decent light wind rider, but that is a touch too light.

            This is more of a boys weekend out, and unfortunately none of my boys are kiters, no matter how hard I try.

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 11 4:47 PM
              Hope you have a great time and get lots of wind amigo.

              -JBrick