  • Mike Cottingham
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11 9:59 AM
      Did anybody get some @ LP this morning?  Wind gauge looked good.
      -Mike

      PS - Did somebody ask me about kiting at Wildhorse res.?  I drive by it every week on my way to work in Elko.
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11 10:09 AM

        Interesting day at lp. at first it was a little iffy so I went back in and got my 7.5n go board. The wind came back up and boy was I lit. about 5-7 kites n four sailors.  Greg was out with two others when I left.  Pretty good day overall

        On Sep 11, 2013 10:59 AM, "Mike Cottingham" <macingham13@...> wrote:

        Did anybody get some @ LP this morning?  Wind gauge looked good.
        -Mike

        PS - Did somebody ask me about kiting at Wildhorse res.?  I drive by it every week on my way to work in Elko.
      • Greg
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11 11:02 AM
          Nice day. Holey first half quite a bit better after the lull. Thanks Jim for putting the extra quarters in the wind machine. Tom c. And Jon b. milked it till the very end. Nice to see the BPD cruzer making the rounds.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11 11:14 AM

            Jon B. – Sounds like today was ‘beefier’ than yesterday.  Was it solid beef or just beef… cause yesterday was like processed beef (Oscar Meyer Bologna).

            -JBrick