RE: [idahokiteboarding] Morning wind

    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 10, 2013

      Pretty ‘weak sauce’ today.  Windsurfers used up all the ‘good’ wind before Jon and I could hit the water about 8:20.  I think I had two jumps and a backroll.  Otherwise, I was a little better than mowing the lawn.  Not complaining.  The water, air, sunshine, and scenery were stellar.  Jon made it to ‘beef butte’.  I almost… Just not enough there for much else.

      Maybe tomorrow.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 26, 2016
        Headed up to the lake.

        Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
      • Chris Lee
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 26, 2016
          Looks like a good morning... and it kicked in an extra gear at 10:00 a.m.!
          Too bad I can't make it... hope you are having a great time!

          On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 7:50 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
          Headed up to the lake.

          Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid

          Best regards,
          Chris Lee.
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 27, 2016
            Headed to the lake

            Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
          • Gregory Danley
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 27, 2016
              Cya there

              Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

              On Thursday, October 27, 2016, 8:05 AM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Headed to the lake

              Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
            • Jim Tighe

                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 27, 2016
                    This morning was a foil borders wet dream. Light wind steady and smooth. I flew my 14 meter and made it work just fine only because it was so steady and smooth. Jet ski Dave was out first then Greg myself and and Tom caviani . Jim showed up but decided it wasn't windy enough to windsurf. We launched from the boat dock because the wind was so North. No hiking today

                    Steve linane Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid
                    Headed to the lake