Re: [snowkiteidaho] CJ delivered

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2013

      Can you "like" emails? Glad you got the best of it.

      On Sep 8, 2013 8:47 PM, <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

      As some of you may know, I've had my issues with cj strike. Not today! Got to cj - crappy light gusty wind --I inflated anyway And the instant Cathy launched my 17m turbine, the wind kicked in, filled in, and stayed strong. Smooth 18 mph with occasional sustained gusts to maybe 22. It only lasted a little over an hour, but I caught every minute. Thank u CJ!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2013
        ...you OWNED the place Jay!!...I always wondered what "CJ" stood for, and now I know: "Cathy & Jay" Reservoir