Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: looks like a rerun of yesterday

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
      That’s right Jason it turn on at 8:00 am according to the meter but it didn’t really get going till around 8:30 and lasted till 10:00 am , but we  could of still been out , I came in because I didn’t want to take a chance and  swim . I did a little pole boarding with Betsy 5.8 for me Betsy look like she was on something  a little bigger  . then I went in and rigged the 12m it was plenty windy for the 12 , but Jason and Greg were on 14s , Tom on his 12 .
      sorry for the first reports but it wasn’t windy early on .

      From: sortelli@...
      Date: 09/08/2013 07:28 (GMT-07:00)
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      I was there already... Wind looks great in Surprise valley, I did not care of the meter bocouse of that. Weird enough, still plenty of wind in Surprise Valley

    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
        Glad you had fun! I've seen the lake at 7am and thought it was hopeless... Wind always makes fun of me!
      • Greg
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
          Well it turned out to be a nice morning after all. Ogre face is gone😊

          Sent from my iPhone

          sorry I should have been clear , by rerun I meant not enough wind

          Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 7:06 AM

          No wind enough at the lake - no withecups - better stay in bed