RE: looks like a rerun of yesterday

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
      I was there already... Wind looks great in Surprise valley, I did not care of the meter bocouse of that. Weird enough, still plenty of wind in Surprise Valley
    • jwattboi
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
        Sunrise bump.  Me, Steve, Tom, and Greg.  I think Greg wanted to do a downwinder from spring shores.   Last one of us off just before 10.

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
          That’s right Jason it turn on at 8:00 am according to the meter but it didn’t really get going till around 8:30 and lasted till 10:00 am , but we  could of still been out , I came in because I didn’t want to take a chance and  swim . I did a little pole boarding with Betsy 5.8 for me Betsy look like she was on something  a little bigger  . then I went in and rigged the 12m it was plenty windy for the 12 , but Jason and Greg were on 14s , Tom on his 12 .
          sorry for the first reports but it wasn’t windy early on .

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
            Glad you had fun! I've seen the lake at 7am and thought it was hopeless... Wind always makes fun of me!
          • Greg
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
              Well it turned out to be a nice morning after all. Ogre face is gone😊

              Sent from my iPhone

              sorry I should have been clear , by rerun I meant not enough wind

              Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 7:06 AM

              No wind enough at the lake - no withecups - better stay in bed