sunday soul session

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
      what do you guys think? is today the day for Easterly love.......
    • Whitney Rearick
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
        What goes on?  Anyone heading up?  Hawk, I lost your number -

        what do you guys think? is today the day for Easterly love.......

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
          10:44am report at Deerhaven is 14 gusting 19.  Sounds like it is building.  Should have a good time at last resort.  Hawk is on his way.  Steve, Jack and I are meeting at Albertson's 11:30am

          Darrel

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
            Hope you guys had a good time.  I'll be ready for this week.

            Cascade was dead calm but great snow.

            Eddy