looks like a rerun of yesterday

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
      mark your calendars , Tuesday looks good
    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
        No wind enough at the lake - no withecups - better stay in bed
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
          sorry I should have been clear , by rerun I meant not enough wind

          Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 7:06 AM
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: looks like a rerun of yesterday

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
            I was there already... Wind looks great in Surprise valley, I did not care of the meter bocouse of that. Weird enough, still plenty of wind in Surprise Valley
          • jwattboi
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
              Sunrise bump.  Me, Steve, Tom, and Greg.  I think Greg wanted to do a downwinder from spring shores.   Last one of us off just before 10.

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
                That’s right Jason it turn on at 8:00 am according to the meter but it didn’t really get going till around 8:30 and lasted till 10:00 am , but we  could of still been out , I came in because I didn’t want to take a chance and  swim . I did a little pole boarding with Betsy 5.8 for me Betsy look like she was on something  a little bigger  . then I went in and rigged the 12m it was plenty windy for the 12 , but Jason and Greg were on 14s , Tom on his 12 .
                sorry for the first reports but it wasn’t windy early on .

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
                  Glad you had fun! I've seen the lake at 7am and thought it was hopeless... Wind always makes fun of me!
                • Greg
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 8, 2013
                    Well it turned out to be a nice morning after all. Ogre face is gone😊

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 7:06 AM

                    No wind enough at the lake - no withecups - better stay in bed