Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] LP

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 211 , Sep 4 6:09 PM

      We had a Slough fest.  Tried some 360's very short session. You would have hated it. Tomorrow if it doesn't rain might work???

      On Sep 4, 2013 6:39 PM, "Greg" <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Any luck this am? Thinking of trying tomorrow. Not looking good

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 4, 2013, at 6:33 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Taking my chances and driving up to see this morning...

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Sep 3, 2013, at 7:56 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      The meter looked good for an hour so I drove up. By the time I arrived the numbers died as the clouds came in.  Nice drive flat lake.  Not much wind in sight next few days.

    • Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)
      Message 211 of 211 , Sep 4 6:26 AM
        The center of the lake looks filled pretty well