Re: [BSA] LP

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 199 , Sep 3, 2013
      Jim, you are such a die hard!

      I guess next couple mornings still have SE flow... but I'm guessing the thunderstorm, unsettled air and rain is going to kill it.  :-(
      It probably doesn't hurt to check the numbers if you really want to sail. :-)

      On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      The meter looked good for an hour so I drove up. By the time I arrived the numbers died as the clouds came in.  Nice drive flat lake.  Not much wind in sight next few days.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 199 of 199 , Jun 18

        Two days in a row of great Morning winds.  6:45 to 8:30  3 windsurfers4 or 5 kiters.  Normal sails ( 5.6 – 6.2) and same with kites (10 – 14)  Chris, Paul and I headed up to beef butte and had a blast.  Then dropped back down to the pole area then the over look.  Kiters Dan, Tony, Will, Steve L and Jon stayed at the overlook the whole time.  Seemed steadier than yesterday with about the same punch.  Not sure how Chris can sail so long, he is the iron man.  Eddy showed up as the sailors departed and joined The last kiters, Jon and will.The whole lake was filled with very few lulls.

        I am off to Portland for the weekend.  Greg and Jack are at 3 mile and Roosevelt.  Steve was thinking of goig????  I will try to sneak out of my Seminars and head to the event site on Saturday and Sunday.  If I don’t see ya’ll Happy Fathers day everyone.

        Jim

        James R. Tighe

        Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

        5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

        Gym; 208-853-3220

        Cell; 208-859-1397

        email: jim@...