Re: [BSA] LP

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 200 , Sep 3 8:27 AM
      Jim, you are such a die hard!

      I guess next couple mornings still have SE flow... but I'm guessing the thunderstorm, unsettled air and rain is going to kill it.  :-(
      It probably doesn't hurt to check the numbers if you really want to sail. :-)

      On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      The meter looked good for an hour so I drove up. By the time I arrived the numbers died as the clouds came in.  Nice drive flat lake.  Not much wind in sight next few days.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 200 of 200 , Sep 1 9:26 AM

        Great morning,  for the others.   I was fashionably late. Got my 6.2 sail rigged all the while watching Chris n Betsy rip it up among the white caps.   I hiked down to the beach stepped in the water touched the sail on my head and bam.  The window exploded, shreded.  So I hiked up the ramp n rigged a 5.2 sail.   Betsy came in.   I headed out to reach up to Chris. But was under powered.   Never reached passed the overlook,  got some rides n slogged in. Beautiful morning though.  I think 3 kites from the super secret spot.  Maybe tomorrow! !???