Lp

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 74 , Aug 31, 2013

      Wow could be a fantastic day.   A jump jim day, ,,, not.

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

    • Gregory Danley
      Message 74 of 74 , Nov 8, 2015
        Happy Birthday Mr. T. And many more!

        Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

        On Sunday, November 8, 2015, 7:31 PM, Jim Tighe jim@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Fabulas day, birthday sail, oh my it was fabulous. 5.6  sail about the same as lp but it was better.  Long reaches 1 to 1.5 mile reach maybe more.  So fun nice jumps. Chris had a couple big ones.  Longer ramps than lp.  Long drive but at 80 it goes fast.

        On Nov 8, 2015 7:06 PM, "Chris Lee" <leelinfat@...> wrote:
        Thanks for the onsite reports!

        I almost didn't go out.  Turns out to be pretty good session out at C.J.

        The SE wind at C.J. seems to be steadier than NW wind and there were some good ramps out there today.

        There were a few reaches when the sun came out.  It was very hard to see as I wasn't wearing my sunglasses.  I'm not sure if I'll enjoy as much yesterday with all that glare.

        On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Will Hise will.hise@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Nice day! Windier than yesterday. Less lulls but a bit more rodeo punches. I went out on a 12 which was a bad call. Lit like crazy and couldn't even ride out in the middle as I was just WAY overpowered. Decided to come in when I could tell my kite was deforming even when depleted. Also, my legs were shot!

        Jim T came out for a birthday sail and left with a great smile. And Chris Lee had a good session as well.

        --Will

        On Sunday, November 8, 2015, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
        Just rolled up. Greg out on a 12 I think. He's a little too far to tell. Well powered. No sun today so it's gunna be colder.

        On Sunday, November 8, 2015, leelinfat@... leelinfat@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Doesn't look as windy with the numbers... But I have time today so I'll drive out and see...

        Best regards,

        Chris Lee