Lp

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 31, 2013

      Wow could be a fantastic day.   A jump jim day, ,,, not.

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 12, 2013

        Great sunrise. Anyone heading up? How's it look near the lake, Stepheno?

      • RUSTY HILL
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 12, 2013
          So I stumbled upon this video this evening…I thought this might get the snow kiting excitement going.  I feel like I trust my gear, but not as much as this guy. Take a look

          RUSTY HILL
          rustyshill@...

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 12, 2013
              jez... get a paraglider! I would not do that with only 4 lines.

              I wonder if he had a parachute. Or maybe he didn't mean to go that high?

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 16, 2014

                    I arrived at the lake about 7:35 waited around till 8 t then sadly drove home. Add it did not look very promising. Should have waited about 15 more minutes as it looks like it kicked in.  But my wife will feel better that I didn't sail alone. Sissy

                  • Gregory Danley
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 16, 2014
                      The thunder and lightning kept me away.

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Message 10 of 26 , Dec 11, 2014

                        Going up now

                      • Jim Tighe
                        Message 11 of 26 , Dec 11, 2014

                          10~17 mph. It's coming in big gusts.well not really big, wait the whole lake just filled in average up too 18. White caps all across......
                          Well that died again.  That was a5 minutes gust.  Back to 12 average.  At least I picked up the power pack.
                          Hope the crew at cj have better luck 60 degrees here at l.p.