Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wow

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 29, 2013
      oh now you've done it Eddy! Every kiter is going to be trying to Jump Jim now!

      Jim will be replacing masts on a daily basis for every time the wind luffs just a tad and he's struck by flying kiters. Poor Jim, that's going to get expensive.

      On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Hmm... jumping over Jim.  That's sounds fun!  I should get serious about learning how to kiteboard then. :-)

      On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Oh such Fun, And it was quite warm. Roasted in my full suit. Brian and Eric came out shortly after I got out.  Played for solid hour on 12m then bailed and hauled butt to work.

      Jim your jumps look great, amazing you can get that board so high off water. Looks Stella!!! We need to choreograph our jumps together as I go over you!!! Make for sweet picture.

      Could be worse ;-)

      Eddy

      On Aug 29, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      Numbers were great sailing was great. Chris on the water at 7:30? Paul n I around 8. blasted into Turner's @ 9.  Eddy and a couple other kiters went out about that time. So i went back out to play with them. 6.2 sail with plenty of power.  Eddy was in jumping mode n cleared me at least once. He splashed me, the nerve!!?  Great day

      On Aug 29, 2013 7:29 AM, "Greg" <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Is anyone getting some of that? Sustained 20s???

      Sent from my iPhone

    • solarcyclops